PayPal API setup
To setup your Site Manager account with PayPal you'll need to do the follow:
1. Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ by entering your email address and password in the Member Login box.
2. Click the "Profile" subtab.
3. Click the "API Access" link in the "Account Information" column.
4. Click "Request API Certificate".
5. Complete the required information on the "Request API Certificate" page. Please Note: Your API certificate password is not your PayPal password. It is suggested that you create a different password. You may want to write it down and keep it in a secure place to reference later.
6. Click "Generate Certificate" on the "Request API Certificate Review" page.
7. Note your API account name, you will need this later.
8. Click "Download" on the "API Certificate" page.
9. You may receive a pop-up asking if you would like to "Open" or "Save" the file. Select "Save".
10. In the "Save As" box, select the location where you would want to save your certificate (ex. Desktop, My Documents). Note where you save it, because you will need it later.
11. Change the file name to api_certificate.pem.
12. Change the "Save As Type" drop-down box from "Text Document" to "All Files".
13. Click "Save".
Once you have downloaded and renamed your API certificate to api_certificate.pem, you will need to email it to us along with your API Username and API Password (not your PayPal username and password).
If you have any questions about this process, please let us know.
Was this answer helpful?
To establish an online store you would need a few things:1) A merchant account to process credit...
The eCommerce area of the Site Manager is accessible under "Store".Under "Configuration" you will...
Here are a few options regarding order processing:A) No Online Processing: Allow your customers...