Establishing an online store
To establish an online store you would need a few things:
1) A merchant account to process credit card orders. We do not offer this service but it could easily be acquired through your local bank.
2) Gateway services to securely process these credit card orders online. Likewise, we do not offer this service, however, we do recommend Authorize.net a highly reputable company whom we also use for our own business purposes.
3) Our eCommerce addon which is available for $250 setup and an additional $20 per month. This addon provides you with the following services:
- customer and order management
- live shipping quotes from UPS, USPS, and FedEx
- payment processing with either a merchant account and Authorize.net or Paypal Website Payments Pro
- tax functionality, export to Excel, and more; please see: http://orthodoxws.com/ecommerce.php
Was this answer helpful?
The eCommerce area of the Site Manager is accessible under "Store".Under "Configuration" you will...
Here are a few options regarding order processing:A) No Online Processing: Allow your customers...
To setup your Site Manager account with PayPal you'll need to do the follow: 1. Log in to your...