Two and three column sections

The "Advanced - Two Column" and "Advanced - Three Columns" sections allow you to divide your page into two or three columns, respectively.

You can enter the width of each column in either percentage or pixels.  Here are some examples:

200px * (The left hand column will be 200 pixels and the right will fill the remainder)
30% 70% (The left hand column will be 30 percent and the right will be the remaining 70 percent)
50 * (The left will be 50 pixels and the right will fill the remainder)

If no values are entered, the column widths will default to 50% for two column sections and 33% for three column sections.

Was this answer helpful?

 Print this Article

Also Read

Introduction to news

News items can be managed under "Media" -> "News".Here you may create categories for your...

Adjusting your menu

You can rearrange the pages on your main menu by going to "Media" -> "Pages". Here you may...

Showing subpages

There are a couple of ways to show your subpages:1) You can enable a subpage menu for all your...

Copying and pasting

When copying and pasting text into the Site Manager, it is a good idea to "strip" the text of its...

Adding a new page

To add a new page to your website go to "Pages" and click "Create page".Now enter the page's...

Video Tutorials

More Videos